Help using this website
This page can provide you with information about how to use this website.
If you are looking for answers to questions about Milner-Fenwick or its products, please see the frequently asked questions (FAQs).
If you do not find the answer to your question here, please contact the webmaster.
How do I use the Product Catalog?
The Product Catalog is designed to allow you to navigate to any product in one click:
- Move your mouse over a main category. (You can click on the main category name to see information about that main category or you can continue.)
- A list of the topic areas within that main category will appear (What if it doesn't appear?). Move your mouse over a topic area.
- A list of the products within that topic area will appear. You can click on a product to see its product information page.
- If the product list extends beyond your window's border, you can use the arrow keys on your keyboard to scroll to what you want to see.
The Menu does not appear.
*If the topic areas do not appear when you move your mouse over the main categories, your web browser may not support the technology used to create the menus (dHTML is not supported in Netscape or Internet Explorer browsers older than version 4. Mac users may also be unable to view the menu.).
Anticipating this, the website was designed to still provide you everything you will need (all you lose is the ability to move to any product in one click). Simply click on one of the main categories, which will take you to information about the category and a list of all related Milner-Fenwick products.
The text appears too small or too large on my screen.
The size of the screen text is designed to be adjustable. Mac users in particular may need to increase the size of their screen fonts:
- Internet Explorer:
- In the menu of your browser window, click on View.
- In the resulting menu, move your mouse over Text Size.
- The default value is Medium. You can change the text size to any increment from Smallest to Largest.
- Netscape Navigator:
- In the menu of your browser window, click on Edit.
- In the resulting menu, click on Preferences.
- Select the Fonts category and choose the desired text size.
- America Online:
- With the America Online browser open, launch Internet Explorer.
- Adjust the text size in Internet Explorer using the instructions above.
- Close Internet Explorer and then the America Online browser.
- Re-open America Online, and the text will be adjusted.